Developed and implemented a company-wide program of continuous improvement, thus achieving the highest quality and levels of technology.
Within the O-Ring division, the start-up of our compounding division has led to the complete integration of the manufacturing cycle, permitting the implementation of a world class quality assurance system, starting with incoming raw materials to the final control of the finished product prior to storage or delivery to the market.
GAPI O-Rings comply with a large number of industry standards and are normally available from stock.
The Quality Assurance System of GAPI has been assessed and certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance as respondent to ISO 9001 Standard. The original certificate has been issued on December 7, 1992
Materials: NBR, EPDM, ECO, SBR, FKM, etc.
- Consisting in a rubber square section ring bonded on the ID of a metal flat ring.
- They are mainly used in connection with bolts if tightness is required.
- The metal ring has the function of containing the rubber material when affected by pressures acting within the system.
- Standards dimensioning of bonded seals are BSP and Metric.
- The rubber element can be standard or self-centering, both NBR 90ShA.